The following are services that can be provided from the convenience of your home or from the location of your choice:
- Dental Cleanings (Scaling and Root Planing)
- Polishing/Stain Removal
- Treatment of Gum Diseases (Gingivitis and Periodontal Disease)
- Treatment for Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Custom Protective Sports Guards
- Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Topical Fluoride Application
- Desensitizing of Sensitive Teeth
- Temporary Fillings/Interim Stabilization Therapy (IST)
- Orthodontic Patient Program
- Visual Oral Cancer Screening
- Complete Intra-oral and Extra-oral Assessment
- Individualized Oral Hygiene Instruction/Education
- Dental Screening and Referral
- Denture Cleaning
We are currently servicing Peel, Hamilton and Halton Region, Toronto and surrounding areas.
The cost of dental hygiene services offered are based on the Recommended Dental Hygiene Fee Guide. These fees are generally 10-30% lower than the Ontario Dentist's Fee Guide.
The cost for a dental cleaning is client specific and based on individual client needs. Factors such as length of time since last dental cleaning, number of teeth present and individual oral self care habits can all influence the amount of time needed to complete a dental cleaning. Please call for more information.
Most dental insurance companies cover services by Independent Dental Hygienists. Dental benefits can vary greatly among different companies and policies. We can assisst you by sending a predetermination to your insurance company.